Friday, July 17, 2009

Fuming Friday- The EX

I hate that my ex boyfriend still gets under my skin.

Whether it is his occasional facebook update or a memory I have of him, sometimes I'm sad and sometimes I'm angry. But overall, I'm unhappy with myself for letting it bother me.

He was my first love and for a while, I thought he was the one. So....there were some strong feelings that are tough to overcome, but it is getting close to a year since we broke up and I just wish I could forget about him and not care.

I guess I'm fuming at myself this week, but don't worry, I'm not beating myself up too much. Just recognizing that the situation bothers me should help.

The other thing that would help is dating someone new! But alas, summer in the city is not the time to date- weekends everyone flees to the beach or the suburbs for weddings. That's partly why stories have been scarce- I have a few more up my sleeve and then fall will bring more dating fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment