Monday, September 21, 2009

I haven't forgotten you...

Hello my lovely readers,

No, I have not forgotten about this blog. I am not crazy busy or crazy in love and neglecting this humorous outpost. I have not become bored of it or decided it wasn't a good idea. I love "In the City".

I'm just not dating. :-p

Summer in NYC is notorious for being a non-meeting people season. Everyone is traveling, it is too hot some nights to care about how you look....these are partially excuses, but I don't know what else to say. It is mid-September so there are a couple of good dating months ahead until we get too close to the holidays.

I'm working on meeting people and I'll keep you posted as the dates occur, until then, if you know anyone you think I'd like or would provide good material for the blog, please feel free to send him my way. inthecity3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment